I had a big cyst on the side of my neck about 3 months ago. Now it has left a lump on my neck. How do i get rid of it?

It is a white-ish lump, think it could be scar tissue. Will it go away on it's own?

Scar removal after mole removal in Los Angeles

+1

Scar removal and scar treatments can be performed with scar surgery, laser, and IIT. A combination will be offered on consultation.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles

Neck cyst

+1

Having a mass, possible cyst on the neck, need an examination and proper diagnosis, then decision whether to remove it. If it is a cyst see you plastic surgeon for removalCS

sshureih@msn.com

Scar

+1

I would recommend following a dermatologist. It is possible it could be the sac of the cyst your are feeling. It is also possible you need another intralesional injection for this cyst to become smaller. The dermatologist may also recommend excision of the cyst.

Christofer Buatti, DO
Detroit Dermatologic Surgeon