I Have a Big Clitoris Around 1.5 Inches. How to Reduce It? (photo)

Hi I have a huge clitoris. How can i reduce it. Its about 1.5 inches. I need to reduce it to look normal. How much would it cost?

Estrogen Cream First

+3

The problem with surgical reduction of a large clitoris is possibly less sensation or even sensitivity. I would consider either leaving it alone or applying estrogen cream to your clitoris. This might give you a small reduction without surgery.

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Clitoral reduction

+3

It is indeed possible to reduce the length and/or prominence of the clitoris.  It is done by tucking the clitoris back up inside/underneath the skin covering (a.k.a. hood) the clitoris.  Your next step is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon or (gynecologist) that specializes in female genital cosmetic surgery.  Glad to help... 

Web reference: HTTP://WWW.DRRYANSTANTON.COM

Apex see or recession of the clitoris not resection of the clitoris can be done to reduce clitoral size

+1

Thank you for your photograph in question. You do not want reduction of the actual clitoris as this may decrease her sensitivity. However the clitoris may be recessed or pexied back into an beneath the clitoral hood which will reduce the size.

Web reference: http://drseckel.com/labiaplasty/laser-labiaplasty-to-reduce-large-long-labia-and-lessen-irritation-by-clothing/

Clitoral Hood and Clitoral Reduction

+1

A clitoral pexy is sometimes performed to reduce the prominence of the clitoris.  I perform this aspect of a labiaplasty with a team of expert gynecologists in my Los Angeles plastic surgery practice.

Clitoris reduction

+1

Your clitoris can be reduced.  I have done this surgery many times on children with congenital deformities and about 30 times on women. The erectile tissue must be removed from the inside of the shaft of the clitoris and the head of the clitoris has to be removed. It is a complicated procedure, since extreme care must be taken to prevent any injury to the nerves to the head of the clitoris. The surgery is done in conjunction with clitoral hood reduction. The remaining clitoris is re-positioned higher up so that it does not stick out.  Since the erectile tissue is removed, the clitoris does not expand with arousal.  I have also done this procedure with labia minora and/or labia majora reductions.  The procedure takes about 3-4 hours.  All of my patients continue to have orgasms and sensation, and none of them regret the surgery, The procedure is done as an outpatient and is not very uncomfortable.

Web reference: http://www.garyalterplasticsurgeon.com/femalegenitalsurgery/clitoral_reduction.htm

Reduce clitoris

+1

The size and length of your clitoris can be reduced. I would advise you to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. They will be able to review the details of the procedure and the prices associated with it as well.

Clermont Plastic Surgeon