Big chin, asymmetry. What would be the best correction option? (Photo)

I've got a long and asymmetrical chin. Even more so, my whole jaw is assymetrical, one side being significantly wider than the other. What would be the best correction options? I want to reduce the chin length and fix the asymmetry. I am also very thin and can't gain weight no matter how hard I try so this stands out.

Facial Asymmetry

+1
For your picture. Failing to see chin asymmetry but this is something that is readily seen in person. You obviously see facial symmetry on your left side. This may affect the jaw and chin. A personal consultation would be your best bet.  If there's asymmetry is only bony then an implant would be helpful. If this is due to decreased soft tissue and bone then an implant and maybe some fat grafting would be helpful. Again consultation needed.

Chin asymmetry

+1
Most chin asymmetries  have an underlying jaw problem (not chin).  The best option is to see an orthognathic surgeon and take radiographs. This will show where the problem is. If jaw is the problem, you could have a jaw surgery to correct the face and chin. If only chin, then sliding genioplasty is the way to go.

Majid Jamali, DMD
New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon