How Big Can I Go, How Many Ccs? What Type of Implant Would Be Best for Me? (photo)

Im 33y/o. 5'7 155lbs, 38B-30-40. I want to be a full D/DD & go under the muscle. I want full looking breasts. I dnt want to look wide or have side boobs. I have a band width of 38. rib cage is 34. I need a lift on my right breast, it hangs 1in lower than my left (my right is a little bigger) i would need to go thru the nipple. Not prone to bad scarring, but worried. I measured from my side of breasts to the other, im 17inch. I want 550cc HP, but will it b ok 2go 600ccHP? What bra size will i be?

Large implants

+1
I would not recommend higher than 500cc.  You will have increased risks with those larger sizes.  Be certain to meet with a board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options. Good luck.

Breast Augment

+1

As you can see from the other great docs this is a complicated process. Try looking at before and after pictures of women who look like you from your PS to give you an idea of what kind of implant size you may prefer

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

Sizing

+1

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:
1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system
Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.  If you have decided on saline implants, then based on the gel sizer you select, we can guide you to the saline implant that achieves a similar look.
Hope this helps.
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

How Big Can I Go, How Many Ccs? What Type of Implant Would Be Best for Me?

+1

600 cc may increase the cup size by 3 sizes.  In most women, 600 cc implants will appear to be too far under the armpit, but these may work for women with a wider chest wall width.  An exam would be necessary along with the trying on of sizers in the office.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Breast questions

+1

I agree that you would be a candidate for a breast lift, but you should have it done on both sides so things are symmetric.  I think the size implants you are talking about are too large for your build.  Of course you can always just get large implants without a lift. You will always be able to find someone to do that surgery for you, but believe me, you will be huge.  

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Choosing the Best Implant Size for You

+1

Choosing one’s implant size is a personal decision. The final appearance of your augmentation depends on many factors aside from the size of the implant including the projection of the implant, your chest wall anatomy, as well as the quality of your breast tissue.  By sharing and discussing your goals and desires with your plastic surgeon, he may help in choosing the correct size implant to better manage your expectations. Despite you providing pictures and measurements online, seeking consultation with an ASAPS (American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery) plastic surgeon will allow him to better explain the different types of implants and which one would be best suited for your body type and your goals.

Dan Mills, MD

It's Possible

+1

Thank you for your pictures. You may be able to achieve the look you want with implants placed above the muscle. You may need a lift to improve shaping. I typically do not recommend placing large implants in the 600 range. That is up to the surgeon you choose and you. Best wishes.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Breast augmentation

+1

I think that you really have to go for a consultation in person to see if what you want can be achieved.  Good luck in your decision to pursue surgery.

+1

I see no problem with 650 cc but over the internet we can only guess! Best to obtain IN PERSON consults.