How to Get a Big Butt? No Money! Any Doctor Willing to Donate?

I was never lucky enough to have a nice butt. Now in my 50's is getting worst. I do not have the money to get plastic surgery, so I was wondering if someone can please give me a discount for my plastic surgery...Thank you.

Donated surgery

+1

I certainly understand your disappointment with the sagging of your butt, but the issue is considered a cosmetic one and although many surgeons, myself included, do perform surgery free of charge for some patients, those are reconstruction patients that need surgery for a medical reason, not for cosmetic surgery enhancement, sorry.