Butt Augmentation Without Implants or Fat Transfer

i want a big bum but not implants or fat transfer, is there anything else? I am from London and i cant seem to find any answers here. I really want a big butt with hips, how can i get it and where from, also how much??

+2

Regarding "Butt Augmentation Without Implants or Fat Transfer
i want a big bum but not implants or fat transfer, is there anything else? I am from London and i cant seem to find any answers here. I really want a big butt with hips, how can i get it and where from, also how much
??"

Two comments - If a really "big butt" was the ONLY requirement for buttock attractiveness then the enormous rear ends of some morbidly obese people (BMI 40 and over) would commonly and permanently occupy and featured in all the magazines. But this is clearly a case where bigger is NOT better. Instead, buttock attractiveness depends on displaying certain features:
- a Waist to Hip ration of under 0.7
- a clear curved upper margin and border between the lower back and the buttocks
- a clear separation and V-shaped valley - the V zone, between the upper buttock cheeks
- full, firm half-globe shaped buttock cheeks etc

ALL of this is further explained and illustrated at the link below.

Fat grafting to the buttocks is used to enhance and define these features. It is NOT a simple indiscriminate pumping / injection of fat into the buttocks and walking away.

While MANY fillers have been used in the buttocks the consequences have been serious. The use of silicone (regardless of its purported purity or grade) is known to be associated with severe scarring, dimpling and in some draining holes. The use of OTHER "mystery" fillers have not been better.

As regards "i cant seem to find any answers here' - this is not unique to London, UK. .The reason why the vast majority of REAL American Plastic surgeons have not been using such fillers is that unlike the fly-by-night injectors who offers such dubious "miracle" butt fillers, we do not repeatedly move our offices and have to confront our complications.

If you do not want to have fat grafting, for your own safety I would not recommend you try anything else.

Dr. Peter Aldea

Big Butt enlargement

+1

There are really few options besides buttock implants and fat transfers at this time. These two are usually effective and can be performeed as an outpatient.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Fillers for buttock augmentation--not a good idea

+1

There is a reason you can't find solid options for buttock augmentation aside from implants or fat grafting: fillers for buttock augmentation are NOT SAFE.   

Carmen Kavali, MD

There are only 2 safe options for improving buttock aesthetics

+1

Hi there-

If your goal is to have a larger and more attractive backside, the only safe and effective options are fat grafting (Brazilian Butt Lift) and buttock implants.

No responsible or reputable (legitimate) plastic surgeon would offer you anything else, and you should know that to allow anyone to do anything but one of the above to you for the purpose of enhancing your behind is to take your life into your hands.

Armando Soto, MD

Alternatives for buttock augmentation and enhancement

+1

There are some practitioners in Europe using a product called macrolane. However, I am not comfortable with discussing the risks, alternatives, and benefits of this intervention. Alternatively, you could try building up your muscle bulk with a personal trainer