Big Breast Implants on a Narrow Chest?

I am 1.60cm ( 5' 3") and 51.5kg (113Ibs.) I have undeveloped breasts so I went to a consultation for breast implants and was disappointed because my doctor told me the largest I can go is 300cc or even smaller (high profile) because I have a very narrow chest.I didn't feel that was large enough and now I am afraid that I will still have small breasts and my biggest dream is having beautiful and big breasts like those in this picture. Is it possible that I have at least similar breasts?

Breast implants

+1

From your description of yourself and the photo of what you would like to be, the recommendation from your plastic surgeon is about right.  If  you are contemplating going a little larger,something in the mid 300's  would give you a nice C cup, but I wouldn't go much larger.

Possible to have breast augmentation

+1
You need a proper examination by a ABPS certified plastic surgeon. You need measurements and discussions of size. You will then likely be a candidate for high profile or full profile (smallest base width for the size) implants.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Achieving Desired Implanted Breast Size

+1

Usually when a patient is told the desired breast implants are too big, it is because the base diameter of the implant exceeds that of the patient' natural breast base width. When looking at your desired size by picture, they do not seem out of the ordinary or an unusually large implant size request. Without having any knowledge of what you look like, it is impossible to say if 300cc would be too big but I doubt it. I would revisit your surgeon for further discussion and also consider having other consultations done

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Large Implants in small frame body

+1

I agree completely with Dr.Pousti.

I suggest you discuss your goals with your surgeon, but not specific implant volume. An experienced surgeon will be able to choose the best implant to give you the desired look. The model you show does not look huge and may be a very realistic goal for you.

William H. Gorman, MD

Breast Implant Size

+1

Unfortunately, without your photos, it is difficult to give you good advice.

For patients planning on breast augmentation surgery...it is very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" or "top heavy" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.  
I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.

Make sure you are seeing a surgeon with extensive experience who can show you results.