Can you lipo your stomach and have a tummy tuck in one surgery?

I will be having a bbl, tummy tuck and lipo and I was wondering because I hold most of my fat in my stomach area if I will be able to lipo my stomach area to have that fat for my bbl and still get a tummy tuck all in one surgery

TT and Liposuction

+1

In my own opinion, when you preform a Tummy tuck the skin looses oxygen while working on it, so what you want is to prevent this from happening to long. If you had liposuction at the same time the oxygen levels would be at a very low level putting your skin at wrisk and to reach a necrosis stage. It´s best if you have abdomen liposuction as a second stage surgery.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Absolutelly yes always you got no more than 18 lbs overweight

+1

surelly  and  safely, always  your overweight  be less than 18 lbs we may realize  both procedures, even if necessary we might do a butts augmentation with your  own fat tissue

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kayser

+1

Yes but only in certain areas. The tummy tuck essentially involves removing the skin below the umbilicus(navel) and bringing the skin above it down to the level of the mons (pubic area) where it will then be closed to give you the typical bikini type scar. This newly transferred skin needs to be lifted off the abdominal wall so that it will be able to move this far. As such, the skin's blood supply is changed and is, therefore, more vulnerable to injury resulting in skin loss. Because of this, It is generally accepted that performing liposuction in this skin should be avoided at the time of the initial surgery. However, liposuction can be perfomed later if needed. For the bbl, all the fat that is in the skin below the navel can be used since this skin will be discarded anyway. Hope this help and good luck! Dr. Kayser

Melek Kayser, MD
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

+1

I would not liposuction your upper abdomen aggressively while performing a tummy tuck.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tuck procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.