I have big and un shaped nose how can I make shaped and straight? (photo)

No more details I have my photos are below is it happent to be a good straight nosed man

Nose surgery

+1
syam kailas, see a facial plastic specialist with years of experience. Look at as many web sites as you can and make sure you like the photos. You should get a good result. Good luck!

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Shaped and straight nose

+1

I would expect you to have a nice change, though there are limits to how much we can change a nose. Changing a nose is like remodeling a house. 

It would be very important to chose a board certified plastic who has a special expertise in rhinoplasty. Not all board certified plastic surgeons do rhinoplasties. Find an experienced surgeon who does "hundreds" of these and ask to see a sampling of before/after pictures  

William McClure, MD

Rhinoplasty to make more shaped and straight nose

+1
Medial and lateral osteotomies of the nasal bones are required to narrow the bridge line. Tip suturing techniques and cartilage removal in the bulbous tip will refine the nasal tip cartilages. For many examples please see link below

I have big and unshaped nose how can I make shaped and straight?

+1
The nose can be straightened, and the bridge and tip can be refined. 

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Reduction rhinoplasty

+1
Basically, you need to discuss your concerns with a rhinoplasty expert who can examine you at consultation. It sounds as if you would like to reduce the size and straighten the bridge. Normally, this is a straightforward procedure to reduce the size and shape of your nose. Good luck in your area.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon