How Big Will 300cc Silicone Implants Be on a 30AA?

I'm have a narrow ribcage (29 or 30in) and am a AA and I'm getting silicone implants of 300cc. I've seen a lot of women online saying this amount made them a D cup, but I only want a C cup. Will 300cc be too big? Should I get 250cc instead?

It is not possible to accurately predict bra size after breast augmentation

+1

Hi there-

If you had the exact bra size you wanted but your breasts were funny looking, would you be happy?

Similarly, if your breasts were beautiful and the appearance was very close to what you dreamed of when you started on this journey, but the letter on the bra was not the one you were hoping for, would you care?

Please understand that the reasonable goal for breast augmentation surgery is to achieve an appearance close to the patient's goal... but bra size goals cannot be guaranteed.

Concentrate on communicating your desired appearance to your surgeon.

Implant selection and cup size

+1

Without a physical exam and measurements, it is impossible to answer your question.  Besides, breast augmentation strives to achieve the cosmetic size and appearance that you seek - not cup size, because cup sizes are not standardized and vary by designers.  Please visit with a board certified PS in your area to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Hello

+1
Without a picture or being examined it's hard to say if you will look natural . In our Office we tell our patient's that 225cc equal about one cup size. 300 cc does not sound to big. Make sure you focus more on what you see in the mirror and that you're Happy. That's the most important thing.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

300 cc implants and cup size

+1

It is hard to predict final cup size from implants because the bra manufacturers are all different. A baggy test with 300cc's may help guide you into a bra.

How to choose the best breast implant size for your figure

+1

Choosing the right breast implants can be trickly.  However, I spend a lot of time with my breast augmentation patients to pick out the size that is right for them and that fits their aesthetic goals.  I have my patients bring in photos of breasts that they like and we look at these pictures together to get a general idea of how big the breast implants should be.  Then, I take pictures of my patients and match them to similar breast augmentation patients that I've performed a breast augmentation on to determine how different size breast implants will look on the potential patient.  Furthermore, we have samples of breast implants that can be placed into the bra to give a general idea of how the implants will look.  Since everyone is unique results do vary, but in my experience this gives the best overall result when it comes to patient expectations and to the overall improved aesthetic appearance to the breasts.

Jeffrey E. Schreiber, MD

Best Breast Implants for Me?

+1

Unfortunately,  no plastic surgeon is able to accurately predict what cup size you will end up wearing after breast augmentation with a certain size implant. I would suggest that you communicate your goals with your plastic surgeon ( I prefer the use of goal pictures)  and ask him/her to do his/her best to achieve the results you're looking for.  You may want to leave it up to him/her to use a breast implant that he/she feels will do the job based on intraoperative evaluation.

Keep in mind also that breasts cup size was will also vary depending  on the breast implant manufacturer.  Therefore, it is not a good idea to base for communication on achieving a specific cup size. Also, I would suggest that you do not base your level of satisfaction with the results of surgery on achieving a specific cup size.

Again, the preoperative communication of goals is critical.  Once you feel comfortable that you have communicated your goals clearly ( assuming you have chosen your plastic surgeon carefully),  you will likely feel comfortable allowing him/her to choose the appropriate breast implants for you.