What to Do First? Bicep, Tricep, Deltoid, Pecs?

Hello everybody, i've been working out and dieting for the past two years now, and i'd like for my upper body to be in proportion with my lower body. I have really strong muscular legs and butt, whereas my upper body remains lean and slim. I've been therefore considering getting bicep, tricep, deltoid and pec implants, so as to even out the results. Should i do it all at once, or should i get the bicep, tricep and deltoid done first, and after a while the pecs? Thank you!

+1

You may want to start with the pectoral implants as the results are generally satisfying and complications few.

Pectoral versus Biceps versus Triceps versus Deltoid Implants, what to do first?

+1

Thank you for your question and congrats on maintaining a great physical shape.  You could not have all those procedures done at once for obvious reasons.  I find the #pectoralimplant procedure the most rewarding and most dramatic.  You may consider this one first (although again, it is more of a personal choice).  Pectoral implant is one of my specialties.  I have performed approximately 80 of those so far (March 2013).

We have several options of shapes in Toronto Canada:  a swimmer's type of implant, a thick body-builder type, a third one in between, etc.  Each 'shape' or 'model' comes in different sizes.  A pectoral implant is made of solid yet soft silicone material (gummy-bear type i.e. not a gel hence no possibility of leakage).  The pectoral implant is inserted via s small incision within the underarm (hair-bearing-area), hence easily camouflaged once healed.  The pectoral implant is placed under the original pectoralis muscle, blunting all edges of the implant so it looks smooth and natural.  Pain is present for 3-5 days post-op and pain-killers and antibiotics will be prescribed.  Commonly, one small drain would left in the sub-pectoral pocket for 3-5 days post-op to collect fluids.  People with desk work can often return to work within 10-14 days, gently.  People with physical-type of work may need 3-4 weeks.  No gym is allowed for 6 weeks.  See my video discussing body impacts, attached.  Hope this helps.  Best of luck!  Dr. Marc Dupere, Toronto Plastic Surgeon, Board-Certified.

Marc DuPere, MD

Pectoral, deltoid, bicep, and tricep implants

+1

Every individual is different, but speaking in general terms, you are asking for a lot of surgery which will result in significant changes to your body all at once. If a patient were to request all of those procedures, I would likely stage them into at least two surgeries. The order that they are done may not make that much difference. I generally ask the patient what they want the most, and start there. Make sure you understand the possible risks of each procedure. Best of luck.

Paul Wigoda, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Bicep, Tricep, Deltoid, and Pectoralis Implants?

+1

Congratulations on your successful diet/exercise program. It sounds like you are excited about proceeding with implants to increase the size of your upper extremities and chest.

I would advise you to be very cautious as you proceed. Make sure you learn about the potential risk/complications associated with these types of  procedures. You may find that the potential risks ( including the potential need for further surgery) out weigh  the potential benefits and make you reconsider having the procedures performed.