Bilateral Subglandular Augmentation with High Profile Textured Implants (photo)

5'5'', 150lb, 25yr, Nokids. a 36C I have seen two plastic surgeons and decided who I am going to proceed with. My Doctor and I decided to do Silicone inplants, high profile, textured and above the muscle. My goal is to achieve fullness and higher breast/nipple. I am worried that my nipple will be lower than I expect looking at some pics on here of ppl with larger cc. I will be a full D after surgery,I forget the cc's. #1.Does this seem like a good option #2What causes lower nipples??

Breast Augmentation Recommendations?

+2

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Your situation demonstrates the honest difference in opinions that may exist between different plastic surgeons. If I had seen you in consultation,  I would have recommended smooth,  round, moderate or moderate plus silicone (or saline) breast implants  place in the sub muscular ( dual plane)  position.

I think that this procedure  results in the  best long-term results with the least potential for complications.

Positioning of the breast implants carefully behind the breast mound is necessary to position the nipple/areola complexes appropriately (not too high for low).

Breast asymmetry

+1

Breast asymmetry will probably be apparent after surgery as well.  Implants tend to magnify differences between the two breasts. Without an exam it is difficult to advise you on the best option.