Beverly Hills Rhinoplasty Surgeon Recommendations

This would be my first rhinoplasty and I would like it to be my last. Im spending alot of my free time doing research. Have my eye on rhinoplasty specialists Dr.Solieman and Dr.Litner, Dr.Toby Mayer and Dr. Rhichard Fleming. What do you think of these Doctors? any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

+1

These are qualified surgeons, and you will find other qualified board certified plastic surgeons at the ASPS website. The best way to understand who would fit for you is to have in person consults. Consult with 3 - 4 to understand your options.

Beverly Hills Rhinoplasty

+1

There are several excellent rhinoplasty surgeons in Beverly Hills and Los Angeles.  Many of us blog and answer questions on this forum, and it would be unfair to solicit or direct you to specific surgeons here. 

I would recommend you arrange appointments with a handful of doctors to see who would be the best fit for you.  The best fit for you would be someone in whom you can trust, who also has similar aesthetic taste.  This can be determined by having a consultation that includes review of before-after pictures, as well as mophing to help you understand what your nose may look like after rhinoplasty surgery.

Good luck with your consultations

Dr. Torkian - Lasky Clinic, Beverly Hills.

Behrooz Torkian, MD

Don't Limit Yourself to Beverly Hills

+1

Go to a surgeon by recommendation from a former patient who had rhinoplasty.  If the surgeons that you named came recommended by former rhinoplasty patients, then that is fine.  Many surgeons make themselves appear as rhinoplasty specialist on the web by spending a large amounts of advertising cash, but in fact they don't do many rhinoplasties and get poor results.  I know because I have had to redo their work.

Armen Vartany, MD

Surgeon Recommendations

+1

Rhinoplasty is a complex procedure, and in choosing your doctor you should rely on reliable sources such as other physicians or patients, rather than advertising material.

Olivia Hutchinson, MD