Can sagging tissue be fixed during Chin Revision Surgery?

Had perfect medpor implant.Car accident happened 5 months ago and it was shifted.I was in China and a doctor pulled my medpor(has wings) out and put in a sillicone with minimal wings.five month later,MRI showed this sillicon is crooked and pushing to my gum.Also what bothers me more is on one side of my jaw where the wing was now looks loose .when i use my finger i can feel a lumpy soft tissue hanging there.During revision, can anything done to make tissue contour over my bone but not hanging ?

+1
Just so I understand, you had the Medpore implant removed.  The new silicone implant is crooked and shifting with the 'wings' showing.  Yes, it sounds like you should have a revision.  You will be able to tighten the skin under the chin during the same procedure.

Sagging skin

+1
It is difficult to advise without photos or an exam.  Find a surgeon who does frequent chin surgery for an evalualtion.  They could best direct you in treating the excess skin with the revision if needed.  Good luck.

Donald Nunn, MD

+1
   There are many ways to address the implant, its position, and the soft tissue with a revision.  I would have to examine you to make a determination.  Find an expert with great reviews and before and after pictures.

Revise chin

+1
Without a picture it is hard to advise in this forum. Conventional wisdom would suggest that the implant should be removed and tissues allowed to shrink for about six months. After that time a new implant can be unserted and any excess skin could be trimmed. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon