250 cc moderate tear drop change to 300 cc round implant , can I use same pocket ?

I had 250 cc moderate tear drop , now I hope bigger . If I go 300 cc round shape , they will give me natural look ? Can I use same pocket for round shape ?

Bigger Round Moderate Profile Breast Implant from Tear Drop Shaped Implant

+1
Thank you for your question. You will likely be able to use the same pocket for your new implant. Your surgeon may need to make some modification that can easily be done after the old implant is removed. An increase in 50cc may not give you much of a size change. Make sure your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon understands your goals, as you select implant size. Listen to what she has to say about the best way to help you achieve the look you want. Best wishes. 

Teardrop vs. round breast implants

+1
You can change implants from shaped to round without redoing the capsule but not the other way around. The size of the capsule would have to be judged and possibly modified for the larger implant but it wouldn't have to be redone. As to whether that will achieve a natural look, it depends on what the problem was with the shaped implant. 50 cc's is about a 20% increase in volume with about 10% being the border of noticeable difference in size. 

Scott L. Replogle, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

+1
Yes, you can use the same basic pocket although the surgeon will have to modify it as the pocket will have to be wider and rounder.. If you go up 50ccs you will see only a small fraction of a cup size change. It will be a relatively bigger change if you are 100#, very little to no change if you are 150#

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Changing implants

+1
Thank you for your question but an examination is really needed to see if any changes to your pocket would be needed. Also 50cc's is not alot of increase in size. Are you sure you will be happy with that. Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

+1
  50 cc is not a very noticeable increase in size, and I typically will not perform the surgery unless 100 cc or more is added.  The reason for that is that I do not want you to be disappointed with the result.