Would 350cc hp implants be too big for me? (Photo)

Breast augmentation August 22 & my final consult with my dr next week. At my 1st consultation we discussed 350cc hp smooth round silicone implants with Benelli lift on my left breast. I believe he said my bwd is 11 My question is will this size be too big and fake on my tiny frame? I am 5'0" / 90lbs / size 00 / 32a-32b. Before kids 32d. I'm not planning on an ALL natural look but also not porn star boobs. Just curious based on my photos and size what would you recommend as a plastic surgeon?

+1
A HP 350 implant may not give you the most "natural" look on your small frame.  However, your surgeon may have felt that you need that much volume to fill out the skin envelope even though you are having a limited breast lift.  Make sure you discuss your concerns carefully with your surgeon at the next appointment.

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

You need to decide on size

+1
I always tell patients " no matter what your body wants (meaning the dimensions in your chest) what's important is what your brain wants" No body can know exactly what is what you want, the best option in my opinion is trying sizers under thigh fitting blouses in front of the mirror, some doctors use regular implants of different sizes, this works but there are specific sizer which adapt to your breast and give you a better idea in regards to the volume you need.
Be sure you talk to a surgeon member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery

Victor M. Perez, MD, FACS
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Implant Size For Small Framed Girl

+1
I didn't know there was a size 00 !  My personal opinion is that 350cc is the upper limit given your very petite frame IF you do not want to appear too "augmented."

Have you "tried on" sizers in the office, preferable in the presence of your doctor and a trusted observer or sihgnifican other ? Your judgement of your proportion in the mirror goes a long way in helping answer the size question.

John LoMonaco, MD, FACS

Too big for me

+1
As you have had consulted before with your PS you should follow his advise and as you have been a D cup before you are the one who can decide to reduce the size of the implant, if you were happy with the D cup you surely be happy with the 350 CC implant. Good luck!

Australia Fragoso Baez, MD

350cc?

+1
Since the implant does not exceed in width your breast width, and since you have already been a D cup, chances are you will have a nice result. I might have included in the discussion the use of shaped implants. 
.
All the best.

Would 350cc hp implants be too big for me?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.  

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as  “natural” or "C or D cup” or "porn star boobs" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate. Again, best not to discuss your goals and/or judge the outcome of the procedure performed based on achieving a specific cup size.

The use of computer imaging technology may also be very helpful during this communication process.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery. I generally select appropriate breast implant size/profile after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers and viewing the patient's chest in the upright and supine positions.

I hope this (and the attached link) helps.

Implant Selection

+1
Breast implant selection is best done in the setting of a formal consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Choose your surgeon carefully; this is the most important decision you will make in regards to your breast augmentation. All members of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery are board certified in plastic surgery with experience in cosmetic surgery. surgery.org will give you a list of such surgeons in your area.

Come to your consultation prepared to discuss your aesthetic goals - bust fullness, figure balance and breast shape. Bringing photos to illustrate your point can be helpful. After an examination your surgeon will be able to discuss and recommend particular implants that will best achieve your aesthetic goals. Some surgeons will use various tools to help patients choose their implants. Implant sizing, 2D photography, 3D photography and photo gallery review are a few. Ultimately I believe the patient should make the final decision with regards to the implant. I believe the surgeon's role is to offer advice; I do not think the surgeon's role is to dictate which implants patients choose.

Michael B. Tantillo, MD

Choosing implants

+1
Your best bet when you are trying to decide on implants is to try on sizers of the exact implant you are considering inside a very tight sports bra. This will give you a close idea of what you will look like. More importantly the dimensions or width of the implants need to match and fit your frame and body. If you are working with a board certified plastic surgeon with an expertise in breast augmentation he or she should be able to help you with this in their office. Good luck! best, Dean Vistnes, M.D

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Are 350 cc high profile breast implants too large for a thin woman

+1
?Based on your photographs I believe a 350 cc high profile implant will look very nice on you especially if you have the Benelli lift on the left.  The size also fits her base diameter.  I would not be concerned about the Porn Star look.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

350cc implants?

+1
My guess is that 350cc will be fine. This is a rather medium sized implant and i do not think you will end up looking like a porn star. Good luck.

Ronald Schuster, MD