Best Treatment to Grow and Volumize Lower Eyelashes?

My lower eyelashes are short and sparse. I am hoping to find a product that will help my lower eyelashes grow longer with more volume. I read that Latisse cannot be used on lower eyelids. Could you please recommend the most effective product to use on the eyelashes in the lower eyelids? Also, is the product safe? Thank you.

Latisse is can grow and volumize lower eyelashes

+1

Latisse is what you are looking for.

The proper use of Latisse means that even though it is to be applied only to the upper lid junction with the lashes, when you blink, enough product will reach and work on the lower lid lashes as well.

Good Luck.

Only apply Latisse to your upper lashes

+1

Latisse is powerful in that application of it to the upper lashes will transfer enough to the lower lashes to make them also grow longer, thicker, and darker.  Do not attempt to apply it directly to the lower lashes.

Jon Dishler, MD
Denver Ophthalmologist