Best Treatment for Brown Spots on Legs, Arms, and Hands?

I have brown spots on my legs, arms, and a few on my hands. I don't tan anymore in tanning beds, but do like to use the self-tanning lotions. My problem is that the self-tanners also make the spots even darker. What's the best treatment for getting rid of these spots?

Brown spots

+1

There are a variety of treatment options for brown spots on the legs, arms, and hands.  Liquid nitrogen may be a good options as well as lasers and/or peels.  

Lightly burning off the dark spots is the most precise way to have them removed and is easy.

+1

Age spots can be frozen off with liquid nitrogen, peeled off with TCA peels or burned off with electrofulguration or lasers. All work good but usually need to be done every few yrs and is easy for your dermatologist to do. OTC creams and prescription bleaching creams are almost worthless and time consuming. Sincerely, David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon