What is the Best Skin Lightener?

The fastest and most beneficial and safe. I'm using a cream with arbutin complex just want to know where I can get the best results.

Skin Lightening Creams

+2

Creams with hydroquinone (usually 2 to 4%) typically lighten the skin fastest as they block an enzyme involved with pigmentation. Other compounds like kojic acid and over the counter creams may take longer to see results. Consult with your plastic surgeon or dermatologist on this one as certain skin types don't lghten as fast. Hydroquinone preparations take about 4-6 weeks to start working.

Melarase AM and Melarase PM for pigmentation of the skin

+1

I have used many skin lighteners on my patients and now advocate the use of Melarase AM in the morning and Melarase PM in the evening to reduce side effects and optimize results. 

Melarase creams work to reduce skin pigmentation and skin discoloration. 

Web reference: http://www.surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/38/scar-revision.aspx