Best Fraxel Setting for Rejuvenating Skin?

I have large pores but no discoloration. I also have small wrinkles developing around eyes and freckles. My skin is overall good. No acne scarring. What is the best setting to start out with the Fraxel Laser? I was told a 4; is this too low? Lots of people have complained and it almost seems that settings are too high for many people and they develop more problems than what they orignally started with.

Fraxel Laser Settings

+1

Hi Quilts,

First of all, what Fraxel laser are you contemplating?  The settings are individualized for the individual patient depending on skin type, what is being treated, and the experience of the treating physician.

Give us more information and I will be happy to answer your question.

Be well.

Dr. P