Best Sclerotherapy Solution?

I had Sclerotherapy done 3 years ago in FL and the results were wonderful, very noticeable within weeks, continued to get better throughout the 4 procedures I had.

Six weeks ago, I had it done again in Nashville. After 6 weeks, I can't tell any change, actually I only notice the new veins. I don't know which solution was used in FL, but she called it a soapy solution. The clinic here used saline. In your opinion which works best and is better for you to use?

The size of the varicosity determines the sclero solution.

Sclerotherapy is usually done monthly for 3-6 treatments at a cost of $450 per session.  Usually Asclera is now the most recent solution FDA approved.  Whether by foam or by straight solution, both work very well.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon