Gynecomastia Surgery, I had this problem from my early 20’s, need recommendations for doctors.

I am having Gynecomastia which is enlarged male breast and excessive fat tissue. I had this problem from my early 20’s. Now I am seriously thinking to remove this excess fat from my body.  If there is any one out there had this surgery or used VASER LIPO procedure, can you help me out to find honest and reasonable doctor/ s rather than treating you as credit card machine and not delivering the service correctly as they indicates at the beginning. I read many articles about this system. Most of the people indicated that surgery itself was not too painful which I am ready for the recovery time. Your feedback/ s and help greatly appreciated. 
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.