What is the Best Laser Liposuction Procedure?

I'm looking for the best laser non surgical liposuction. What would you recommend?

Diet vs laser liposuction

+1

Portion control, such as simply using a smaller plate will give you far more improvement than any sort of "non surgical" tool. That includes lasers, endermologie etc.

As soon as you break the skin to place any type of instrument into the fat layer, the procedure becomes "surgical" with all of the same possible risks.

Try the "Zone" diet, it works, and in many areas the food can be delivered to your door each day, so you don't have to worry about what to eat at each meal. Most people lose 10 or 15 pounds in the first 4 to 6 weeks and it's a well balanced diet.

Laser liposuction

+1

Liposuction is liposuction whether it is used with laser light to melt fat or performed mechanically with stroking through the tissue. There is no one best technique. It is the skill of the doctor using the technology ...period.

There is NO good laser liposuction procedure that gives Great results everytime.

+1

Unfortunately, there is no great laser liposuction techniques that are comparable to the tumescent technique liposuction with the microcanulas. I have seen too many problems with the laser liposuction techniques that I would not recommend them.  There are good docs who can do a descent job of laser liposuction but that is not the norm. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

All liposuction is surgery.

+1

It makes no difference to the end result if it is done any of several ways--it's the fat removed and the fat left behind that counts. Procedures that are non surgical only slight tighten the skin, but do not remove fat. Our patients who have had this done non invasively elsewhere have not been happy with the minimal results,

Laser liposuction

+1

There are currently no non-surgical laser liposuctioning techniques available. There is a "cold laser" that is touted to break up fat cells by external laser treatment but not certain if it really works.

If you are looking at the type of laser that works best there is no clear front runner. They all will help destroy the fat and they all require suctioning the fat out at the end of the treatment.

John P. Stratis, MD
Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon

Laser liposuction has no advantage.

+1

Hi!

1)  All liposuction, including laser  liposuction, is surgery.

2)  There is no scientific evidence that laser liposuction has any advantage.

3)  I think that tumescent liposuction using very small cannulas and gentle, gliding technique has the best track record for safety and good results.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

There is no such thing as non-surgical Laser Liposuction

+1

Dear Jacqueline3333,

I think that you may be confused.

• Non-surgical lasers (such as Zerona) may produce mild fat reduction.
  • Liposuction is always a surgical procedure. It is usually highly effective.
  • Some liposuction technique include ultrasound machines or lasers to enhance the results of the surgical "sucking."

Hope this clarifies the issue!

Michael C. Pickart, MD
Ventura Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction of any kind is a surgical procedure

+1

Hello

By definition, liposuction (laser or not) is a surgical procedure. There is some swelling, bruising and recovery no matter what type of liposuction you choose: tumescent, ultrasound-assisted, laser.

Nonsurgical solutions give very modest results and you should probably investigate what other readers say about these. You can look on this very website and see what clients say about Endermologie, VelaSphape, Zerona, Thermage, etc. Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon so you can be examined and have a full discussion of your options.

Francisco Canales, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Laser lipo

+1

Even laser liposuction requires an incision and insertion of a probe so it is a surgical procedure.  If you are after something absolutely non-surgical then investigate non-surgical body contouring techniques such as Endermologie.

Edmond A. Zingaro, MD