What is Best for Filling in Mild Malar Grooves?

I am happy with how I look at 35. I lost about 40 pounds in the last year. The general effect has been good (I'm a size 4 now at 5'7"), I started to notice a more pronounced nasojugal groove in my upper cheeks. Admittedly, what I have is very mild, but I'm too young for groves in my face. I have no other wrinkles. I have read extensively on this site, and there seem to be different recommendations for handling this. What is least costly and least risky? Juvederm? I'd be grateful for your advice. 

Juvederm, Restylane or Radiesse do well for filling in mid malar grooves

+2

Fillers such as Juvederm or restylane ($550/syr) or Radiesse ($650/syr) do well to fill in mid malar grooves but should be done over 2-3 sessions a week apart and usually require 2-3 syringes.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Nasojugal grooves

+1

I find that the nasojugal grooves can be treated in several different ways. It can be undermined and released in a transconjunctival approach. It can also be filled with material like restylane.