What is the Best Filler for Tear Troughs?

I seem to have pulling on the inner corners of my eyes where make-up seems to settle. I tried Botox but I didn't like the way it made my eyes feel.

Restylane or juvederm work well in this location

+1

I prefer to use one of the less thick injectables for this site (restylane or juvederm). I have found that, if injected properly, excellant longevity (greater than 8 months) is frequently possible.

It's possible you could get somewhat longer durations with perlane or juvederm ultra plus, but I think it's preferable to prioritize the safety and reduced chance of lumps that the thinner injectables offer.

It's critical to seek out an experienced injector for this site because the skin is so thin and cosmetic errors are possible.

Hope that helps

Pittsburgh Facial Plastic Surgeon

Restylane for tear troughs

+1

I prefer Restylane for tear troughs. Other fillers are often used with good results. Botox is not a good choice as you need a filler for this particular problem. 

Edmond A. Zingaro, MD