Best Filler to Lift Corner of Mouth?

I would like the mouth corners lifted as they drop slightly, causing drooling. I am a 46 year old Caucasian male with fair skin, and non smoker, non drinker.

What would be best: a filler, though which one? What dosage? A more permanent fix, a mouth corner lift, would the resulting scar be too obvious?

Evolence and Radiesse best for corner of the mouth improvements

+3

Without reservaton, Evolence is the best to improve the corner of the mouth, with Radiesse a close second. These 2 fillers add support more so than the globular HA products. I'd also add BOTOX to the depressor angularis oris muscle on each side to lift them.

Fillers for corner of mouth

+2

Just about any filler can help the corner of the mouth but ask your physician about his/her experience in treating this region and what the results have been and how long each filler has lasted. Although Radiesse is more difficult to work with in this area I have had good results and longer lasting. I am now working with Evolence which is easier to work with and allegedly lasts as long. Surgery can be considered, but again ask your physician about his experience, the scars, and the longevity of the procedure.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Corner of the mouth lift with Botox or Dysport

+2

The corner of the mouth can be relaxed and lifted with a small dose of Botox or Dysport given in the right spot along the jawline. This lasts 3-6 months. Make sure you find an advanced injector. It will help any filler given in this area to last longer. I prefer Perlane, Juvederm Ultra Plus or Radiesse in this area to help support and lift these tissues.

West Orange Oculoplastic Surgeon

Corner of mouth lift - excellent option

+1

While I think most filler would work - I prefer Juvederm, a corner of the mouth lift might be a better solution. a well performed corner of the mouth lift will leave a minimal scar once healed. I would suggest considering the procedure and speaking with a plastic surgeon if you are looking for a long term solution.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Restylane

+1

My choice here would be Restylane or its deeper variant Perlane. I feel it is a bit stiffer and provides a better lift.

If you wanted a more permanent solution, this should be an easy site to bury a scar.

Virginia Beach Dermatologist