What's the Best Cellulite Laser Treatment?

I am still not sure what is the best cellulite laser treatment. I have read up on everything and am still confused. HELP!

Cellulite Laser Treatments...What is the Best?

+2

Hi rose,

You are not alone, each company with a cellulite device claims to be the best. Like so many other devices, I believe that it takes more than just the device to deliver patient satisfaction. The treatment is not a commodity, but requires the combination of the proper technology with a physician or nurse who knows what they are doing with the machine to optimize results.

Our practice has found that patient satisfaction is very high with Accent XL treatments. This is the only technology that I have had personal experience with, and have been very pleased with patient response over the past 2 years.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Cellulaze works!

+1
Cellulaze is definitely the most effective treatment for cellulite in the United States. It is a one time treatment that uses a small laser fiber inserted under the skin through tiny incisions to tighten the skin and divide the fibrous bands that cause dimpling. Unlike other available cellulite treatments, Cellulaze does not require multiple treatments or maintenance treatments. The results you can get with Cellulaze depend on your overall all health and degree of cellulite as well as the experience and understanding of the technology of the physician performing the procedure. There is definitely a learning curve to Cellulaze so be sure to find an expert in your area who is board certified and has a long experience with Cellulaze. Because Cellulaze is a similar technology to SmartLipo, a plastic surgeon with experience in SmartLipo may have a better understanding of the laser technology. In my practice in the Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what Cellulaze can do for them. Good luck! Dean Vistnes.

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Consider cellulaze

+1

If you truly have cellulite,  cellulaze may be a good option for you. Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done  under local or just IV sedation.  It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment.  Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Sugene Kim, MD, FACS

Cellulaze Procedure

+1

Cellulaze is the first long-lasting cellulite reduction treatment. Cellulaze fights cellulite from under the skin, it is a minimally invasive procedure performed under local anesthesia. This method promotes skin thickening and tightening resulting in tighter, smoother skin.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1
Thank you for your question. I would suggest Cellulaze. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Consider Cellulaze Treatment

+1

Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck!
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS