Best Acne Scar Treatment Within the Budget?

What is best treatment for acne scars on the cheeks if I have a budget of $2500? I'm looking for maybe a 30% to 40% improvement. I'm perfectly fine with having some of the larger scars present. I'd just like to minimize the smaller ones and improve my complexion over all.

Acne scars

+3

Improving acne scars can be a challenge. Sometimes they can be treated by excision and closure, sometimes with fillers, sometimes with lasers to level the field, while other lasers build up the collagen.  It is difficult to give you an exact fee for your area because I am in NYC.