Best Acne Scar Treatment?

I was on Accutane for only 2 months, and stopped because of the scarring even though it helped get rid of the acne. I would like to know what is the best scarring treatment and how long should I wait after taking Accutane?

Fractional CO2 Laser is the New Gold Standard for Acne Scar Revision

Fractional CO2 laser is the new gold standard for acne scarring. However, you may need more than one treatment to achieve satisfactory clinical outcome. You should wait at least 6 months after taking Accutane as atypical scarring has been reported in prematurely scheduled scar revision with ablative skin resurfacing. Unfortunately, your risk of recurrence of acne is nontrivial with a truncated course of Accutane.

Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon