Best Acne Scar Treatment?

I was on Accutane for only 2 months, and stopped because of the scarring even though it helped get rid of the acne. I would like to know what is the best scarring treatment and how long should I wait after taking Accutane?

Fractional CO2 Laser is the New Gold Standard for Acne Scar Revision

+3

Fractional CO2 laser is the new gold standard for acne scarring. However, you may need more than one treatment to achieve satisfactory clinical outcome. You should wait at least 6 months after taking Accutane as atypical scarring has been reported in prematurely scheduled scar revision with ablative skin resurfacing. Unfortunately, your risk of recurrence of acne is nontrivial with a truncated course of Accutane.

Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon