I'm Traveling from San Francisco to Houston for a BBL Leaving After How Do I Properly Sit on Plane?

I'm Traveling for a BBL Leaving After How Do I Properly Sit on Plane?

+1

The minimal time to travel after breazillian butt lift is 7 days after surgery. try to walk every 30 minutes. Use some pillows for confort. Make sure to have your medication previously.

How Do I Properly Sit on Plane?

+1

Thank you for your question, We advice our patients to purchase a donut pillow this way they will be able to sit for short periods of time during their  flight, we are also able to write them a letter explaining the flight assistants that they will require wheel chair assistance and they will need to stand or kneel on their seat when the seat belt is not required for them to have a comfortable flight back home and not ruin their results.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1

That is quite a journey.   I usually advise my out of state and out of country patients to sit no longer than 30 minutes at a time, standing at those intervals.   Pillow support of the buttocks is probably helpful as well so that more of the weight is redistributed to your thighs.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA