Is It Safe to Get 1000 Cc Per Buttock for my Size? I'm 5'1 Weigh 145?

Amount of fat for Brazilian Butt lift

+3

Thanks for your question. A personal evaluation by a plastic surgeon will give you the right answer for your particular case but I have to say that 1000 cc is a good amount of fat to be transfer to any buttocks with low risks; excessive amount of fat could increase the risk of complications if the procedure is not done by an experienced board certified surgeon. Best Wishes!

1000 cc per buttock fat transfer

+2

It is safe to transfer 1000 cc per butt, each patient is different and the requierements of each patient are differents. 

Manuel Diaz, MD

+2

1000 cc is a reasonable amount per buttock, and I have not had any real complications from higher volume fat injections up to 1800 cc per buttock.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA