I Am 5'1, Weigh 145lbs...do I Need to Gain More Weigh for the Bbl Procedure?

Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian buttock lift?

+2

It is difficult to determine if you are a good candidate for a Brazilian buttock lift based on height and weight alone, however, I would imagine you would be at 5'1" and 145. A board certified plastic surgeon can give you more information with a physical exam. The distribution of your body fat is more important than your body weight. If you are very muscular for example, you may not have enough fat for this procedure.

Dr.Bruno

Web reference: http://www.williambrunomd.com

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

At 5' 1'' 145 lbmost probably have enough fat to transfer to the buttocks and get a good body contouring. A physical exam is needed for apprpriate advise. Discuss your desires and expectation with your plastic surgeon. Understand all your options and risks before the surgery.

Brazilian Butt Lift and Weight

+2

From your description it sounds like you are ready for a BBL.  Gaining more weight is not likely necessary.  The distribution of this weight is important so this question cannot be definitively answered without photos or an examination.  All the best.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

I Am 5'1, Weigh 145lbs...do I Need to Gain More Weight for the Bbl Procedure?

+2

I think that you probably have more than enough fat to liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1500 cc or more to each buttock, but a physical exam would be necessary to confirm.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php