Is my body size eligible for a Brazilian Butt lift?

I'm 5'5 in height and weigh 120 pounds. I'd like a more plump booty with some shape to my body. I'm just long and straight with who no curves. I'd like more of a curve and a a little enlargement in my buttocks. My upper legs tends to be the first to gain weight

A combination procedure of....

+1
A combination procedure of liposuction and fat grafting to the buttocks can completely re-enhance the contour of the back side. We sometimes perform liposuction to the hip roll area and/or lower back to give you a more lordotic appearance and a strong s-curvature of the lower back to enhance the buttocks. This can be further enhanced by adding fat to the buttocks to give you a curvier situation. Without seeing you and your pictures first-hand, it would be difficult to tell you whether or not you are the ideal candidate for this. I would seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to make sure that you a candidate for the above procedure.

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

+1
It is difficult to tell without photos or a personal consultation whether a BBL would be a good option for you or not. I suggest uploading photos or seeking a board-certified plastic surgeon for an evaluation. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

BBL

+1
It is hard to say whether or not you are a candidate without seeing you in person.  Best to at least post photos first or see a surgeon in person.

+1
    I have gotten very good results from thinner women with liposuction and BBL.  Pictures or an exam are always helpful to make an assessment. 
I would select a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of BBLs each year, has good reviews, and has good before and after pictures.