Will a Bennelli Lift Give Me the "Fake" Look I Want?

I've done quite a bit of research online and I'm wondering if I'll be able to achieve the look I want with what we (my ps and I) agreed upon. I told him initially that I wanted to avoid the anchor scarring but on second thought, I'd rather have scars and a decent lift than droopy implants:/ I am hoping for the "fake" look with an upper shelf.

You Want A circumareolar Technique- Not Necessarily a Benelli!

+2

The Benelli Mastopexy is a version of a circumareolar technique ( a scar around the areola only- no vertical scar). Quite frankly, It yields a subpar result. A better circumareola technique for a mastopexy is a Goes technique. For a combination Augmentation and mastopexy, I prefer my Tear Drop Augmentation Mastopexy. This technique lifts the breast tissue from above and leaves only a tension free scar around the areola. Look at my photos on this site to see the improvements.

As for the Fake look or "Shelf", I advise the implant be a high profile implant. The shape of the implant will create what you are looking for. Also during the tear drop lift, I can shape the upper pole of the breast to have the look you are asking for.

Circumareola Mastopexy Candidate?

+1

Thank you for the question and picture.

The “fake” look that you are trying to achieve will require selection of the appropriate size/shape/profile of breast implants. The circumareolar breast lift may be appropriate for you although direct examination will be necessary for definitive evaluation and recommendations.

Make sure you do your due diligence in the process of plastic surgeon selection and see lots of examples of his/her work.

From Floppy to "Fake" :augmenting ptotic (sagging) breasts with implants.

+1

I am not sure why you would desire this look. However, to answer your question, it is unlikely that a Benelli lift will achieve your desired results. Placing a large implant over the muscle with an anchor lift will probably be the best technique to accomplish your desired appearance but I would probably try to discourage you in this regard.

Breast lift

+1

A benelli lift and an implant are a nice combination for the right patient. From your photos you may be one of those candidates.  Good luck with finding the right doctor for you.

Bennelli Lift Give Me the "Fake" Look I Want

+1

Thanks for the photo. To achieve the "fake" look I would recommend a large implant, at least 400 cc's HP + the Bennelli lift. Seek in person evaluation to find the boarded surgeon who understand your desires and wishes. 

Breast lifts don't give a fake upper pole

+1

There is no breast lift of any kind, no matter the scar pattern that will give you the fake looking buldgy upper pole you want.  You need a high profile big implant to get this and as has been said, you may not have the elasticity to keep the result looking that way over time.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Breast Lift results

+1

As far as a "fake" look, with persistent and appreciable superior pole fullness, it can be very unpredictable. The fact that you are sagging now with relatively small breasts means that you may not have good enough tissue tone to support the weight of implants and maintain that high, fake look that you see right after surgery. All implants will respond to gravity, patients with tight, elastic tissue support weight well and can maintain a high look for a long time after surgery. Loose tissues do not, they stretch again, no matter what lift technique is performed.

Hayley Brown, MD

Breast lift is unlikely to give a fake look

+1

Breast lift is about nipple position, bringing the nipple up front and center on a breast that is ptotic, or sagging. A Benelli lift, or other forms of mastopexy, will not give a round look with an upper shelf as you describe. If a 'fake' look is desired you will need an implant, and preferably a subglandular implant to allow the round upper fill.

peterejohnsonmd

Benelli breast lift usually not ideal for larger breasts

+1

Hi there-

Based on your stated goal for size and appearance, I would be concerned about the technique chosen....

Without examining you, I could not responsibly give you a recommendation, but believe that with the plan you describe you will be unhappy with flattened front of your breasts after this type of surgery.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Benelli Breast lift only moves the nipple

+1
Benelli Mastopexy does not reshape the breast, it only moves the nipple.
Looking at your picture, it is clear to me that for the best result you need more than just a Benelli Mastopexy.  A vertical mastopexy (no you do not need an anchor scar, just a lollipop scar will do) will allow for proper breast lift and reshaping.  A technique originally described in Brazil that we use in our facility allows for the complete reshaping of the breast and elevation.  In effect it creates lifted, fuller, perkier breasts without the need for an implant.  It is an exciting technique that has been tremendously popular with our patients.
Sincerely,
Martin Jugenburg, MD

Martin Jugenburg, MD