Would I Benefit from Liposuction?

I am 31 years old. 5'5 and 219 lbs. I work out 6 days per week with a mix of weights and cardio. I run an average of 8-10 miles per week. I have lost 10 pounds since I started 10 months ago. I have a very muscular frame with the exemption of my tummy area. I am not wanting to have lipo to lose weight, I would like to have a toner stomach area. Do you think I would benefit from this?

Liposuction Benefits

+1

Seeing a board-certified plastic surgeon in-person to discuss your liposuction is the best idea here.  Honest, open and realistic communication between you and your plastic surgeon will help you determine if this procedure will grant you the results you are looking for.  Liposuction is a great way to help those "problem areas" that have not responded as well to your workout, such as the stomach, inner thighs, and oblique area.  Hope this helps!

Candidate for lipo

+1

It's really hard to say based on that description whether you would be a candidate for reasonable improvement from liposuction.  Based on your height and weight, I would think that the results would be moderate at best.  This is one case where going to a board-certified plastic surgeon for an in-person consult would be the best move.  Make sure that you communicate well with the surgeon, and that you have clearly outlined your goals of what results would make having surgery worth it.

A surgeon should be very readily able to tell you in person whether you would see a clear improvement, and exactly how much that improvement would be.  Good luck!