Is It Possible to Have More Than 2 Benelli Breast Lifts in a Lifetime?

I had BA with a benelli lift 6 months ago and I am having the implants removed in 2 months. I will need to do another lift and do not want the scar down my breast, so I am going to do another benelli around the areola. Is it possible to do a third breast lift later on in life, such as after breastfeeding? Or is the risk of losing feeling in the tissue too high? Thank you for your help.

Repeat Circumareolar Mastopexy?

+1

Yes, it is possible to repeat circumareola breast lift procedures.  Make sure you're a good candidate for the procedure and don't commit yourself to multiple procedures,  each with less than satisfactory aesthetic results.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastLift.htm

Repeat breast lifts

+1

Repeat breast lifts are certainly possible but without exmining you it would be difficult to say what you would need long term.

The benelli type breast lift is easily repeated

+1

The breast lift your describe, the Benelli lift, is one of many variations of the around the nipple type of breast lift. The reason there are so many variations of the technique is relapse. The nipple areolar skin can stretch, the breast skin can relax, and without the vertical support the breast droop will recur. Recurrence was the rule rather than the exception with the original concept of the 'do-nut' mastopexy.  Of course, on the reverse side of the issue, the around the nipple lift is easy to repeat or revise and should not affect nipple sensation or breast feeding. I might suggest that you have your implants removed and repeat the lift on a wait and see approach. The pressure of the implant promotes a dilatation of the areola and relapse, and you may improve without the implant.

peterejohnsonmd

Web reference: http://www.peterejohnsonmd.com/breast-lift

Yes you can have several breast lifts

+1

Doing repeated lifts is possible, however based on your dezcription doing the vertical lift is a better choice. Yes you will have that vertical scar but that should fade with time, and the overall lift is more effective that way

Repeated breast lift (mastopexy) using the Benelli technique

+1

Performing a repeat Benelli lift is certainly possible. However, it is quite difficult to quantify the increased risk of losing nipple sensation or interfering with nursing/lactation. Although the risk is certainly higher, it remains relatively low overall and should not keep you from having the procedure in my opinion.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/breast-lift/