Is Beneli an Option?

I had 300 saline Mods put in. I was a deflated B. During pregnancy I was a D. My Dr. suggested slightly larger implants, but I didnt want to be too big.Now, I feel the breasts are not tight. He says I shouldve gone bigger, but couldn't I do a lift to remove the extra skin and stay the same size but tighter? I would like an aerola reduction too. He says the scarring isn’t worth it. I thought beneli left no scars?I don't want bigger implants, but I want them firmer

Lift Or Bigger Implants

Many times an implant alone can correct minor sagging. However as sagging increases the larger the implant needed and eventually an implant alone is not sufficient. You are then faced with the decision of what lifting technique to use. I occasionally use the Benilli lift in cases when minimal lifting is needed and the patient wishes a smaller areola. There are limits to how much lifting and how small you can make the areola. Without seeing photos of you it is not possible to make a recommendation. Consider a second opinion from another BC plastic surgeon in your area to see what is best for you. good luck.

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon