Benefits of Massage After Labiaplasty?

What are the benefits of myofascial release massage after undergoing labiaplasty as opposed to just healing naturally? How soon after undergoing labiaplasty should I begin a myofascial release massage regimen?

There Is No Muscle Or Fascia In The Labia Minora, Therefore What Are You Talking About?

As a guy who works out a lot, I often get myofascial release for sore muscles, but there are no muscles or fascia in the labia majora or minora.  Therefore, any theory that you can get myofascial release in this area makes no sense.  Massaging of any new scars in this area increases the change of tearing them apart.  Labia minora scars are like scars inside the mouth.  They naturally just go away with time (like biting your cheek).  Rarely are there any significant scars on the labia minora, but if you have them and they persist, please see your plastic surgeon as he or she is the best person to advise you on how to treat them.