Would I Benefit from a FTT and BA?

Although I have surgery scheduled for a umbilical hernia repair, MR, FTT and a BA (not sure which implants yet...saline or silicone, although I scheduled for silicone), I would like opinions. I am 5 foot 3.5 inches, 43 and weigh about 125. I tried on this bikini yesterday (don't ask why). The top is padded with inserts and I have my arms raised currently I am a saggy 34B. Thoughts?

A full tummy Tuck in breast augmentation seems appropriate from your photographs

+1

Thank you for your question and photos. A tummy tuck will remove the excess loose skin and flatten and tighten your tummy. The hernia repair will improve your belly button and if your muscles are split they can be repaired at the same procedure. It is impossible to make significant recommendation regarding breast augmentation without examining you in person. However from your appearance in the photograph additional breast volume can help you if the breasts have lost volume through pregnancy.

It is most important however to discuss with your plastic surgeon whether or not you need a breast lift. Typically following pregnancies with the amount of loose skin on the abdomen that I see in the photograph, the breasts also frequently have sagged and a breast lift is needed in addition to augmentation

Sounds like a mommy makeover with all the components

+1

Thanks for the picture.  Sounds like you are doing the right thing.  I assume you are under the care of a board certified plastic surgeon.  I believe you will have an excellent result.

Talmage J. Raine MD FACS

Talmage J. Raine, MD