Would I Benefit from a Third Surgery on my Nose? (photo)

I'm unhappy with the results of a second rhinoplasty. The the doctor added graphs from my ear and scalp and I feel as if my nose appears bigger then before. Profile is good, but the front really bothers me. I avoid mirrors now cause I don't recognize myself. I realize the more work done makes for a longer recovery, but its been almost 2 years. My surgeon tells me it's still healing and wouldn't recommend another surgery. He is one of the best and I'm wondering if its worth seeking out another doc.

Rhinoplasty Revision after 2 Years

+1

If there are elements of the nose about which you are dissatisfied, you should find another surgeon to evaluate your nose.  There may not be anything that needs to be done or can be done, but another opinion would not hurt.  After 2 years, you are not likely to see any further change.

Revision of nose

+1

From the front, the nose looks nice. Without a formal exam it is difficult to say what may or may not need to be done. 

Third Surgery on Nose

+1

If it has been 2 years since your last operation it is very unlikely that it will change in the future without additional treatment. I suggest you get a second opinion to discuss your dissatisfaction, possible treatment alternatives, reasonable expectations, and risks involved.