Would I Benefit from the Belly Button Surgery?

I am 33 yrs old. I am 5'11" & 130 lbs. I've always been naturally thin. I have 3 kids ages 12, 9, & 6. My first child weighed in at 8lbs15oz. Afterwards, I noticed that my belly button moved and I was sporting what looked like a very swollen tummy. It was like that all 3 times and now this is what I'm left with. I'm a little nervous about going under the knife.:D I'm very physically active so I feel like my tummy isn't going to change without some type of surgery. (just not sure about which one)

Belly Button Surgery?

+1

Despite your description I cannot tell exactly what the nature of the problem is. A photo would be helpful! 

If your whole abdominal wall looks swollen, you may need something more than what can be accomplished through the navel---A tummy tuck, for example.

Consider attaching a photo to your question and adding some detail--in addition to swelling is there excess skin and fat, for example.

Thanks, best wishes.