Will I benefit from a non-surgical nose job, or should I consider rhinoplasty? (photo)

I don't have a lot of money, and all I want is the bridge to appear straighter. My nose has always bothered me since I can remember. It reduces my confidence, but I know that I don't need a nose job to be beautiful.

Rhinoplasty candidate for hump removal

+1

We do not recommend fillers placed in the nose because they are temporary.  Removing the dorsal hump  involves shaving down both bone and cartilage and osteotomies to narrow and straighten the nasal bones. For many examples please see the link below

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty

+1
Non-surgical rhinoplasties are very effective at correcting dorsal deformities and augmenting a weak bridge.  You may be an excellent candidate for this procedure, but better photos and a physical exam is needed to more definitively answer this question.  Consult with a surgeon experienced with non-surgical and surgical rhinoplasties. Best wishes.

George Bitar, MD
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon