Could I Benefit from a Chin Reduction? (photo)

Hello, I'm 19 years old and absolutely hate how my chin comes out in pictures, especially when I smile. I was wondering if there are any alternatives to changing how it looks without surgery. I like having a strong chin, I just wish it looked more feminine and symmetrical

Reducing a Chin without Surgery

+1

There is really no way to reduce a chin with a large bony component without surgery to address the bone. 

Chin Reduction Options

+1

Unfortunately, about the only reliable permanent way to reduce the size of the chin is with a genioplasty - a surgery that cuts the chin bone and can then move it 3-dimensionally. Glad to help... @DRRYANSTANTON

Ryan Stanton, MD