Do You Think I Could Benefit from Having Breast Implants or Do I Really Need 2 Work on my Confidence? (photo)

I've been debating if whether or not I should get implants. I'm a C34 and I feel like my breasts could look a lot better. I know they're not ridiculously small, but I can't help but wonder if a small "A" cup implant wouldn't make them look more fully shaped. In your professional opinion, could I benefit from having breast implants, or is the issue here really just my self-confidence and not my boobs?

Self Confidence is the One Keys to Happiness

+2

After reviewing your photos, I believe that breast implants are the last thing should focus on particularly if you feel that are other areas of your approach to life (happiness) need to be improved.

Dr. ES

Breast augmentation

+1

You have to choose whether you want implants or not, but this decision should not be made lightly.

Breast Implants vs Self Confidence

+1

Thank you for well taken photos.

Debating whether breast implants are for you or not shows that you are not 100% happy with the way your breasts look. So, deciding on the surgery is a mere personal task.

However, aesthetic surgeries could not take the place of personality traits such as self-confidence. If you were to choose to undergo the breast augmentation then you have to do it for yourself and not for others. Then, I recommend that you choose a surgeon with extensive experience in the field to optimize your end results.

Please keep in mind that if you are happy with your body then others will be happy with it too.

Best of luck to you and thank you for your forthright inquiry.

Dr. Sajjadian

Web reference: http://www.DrSajjadian.com

To look and feel your best

+1

Thank you for your thought provoking questions. While you may be a candidate for breast augmentation, your breasts already have a good size and shape. You may benefit from the surgery. If you opt for the surgery, you should do so for yourself and only to help you look and feel your best. You mention self confidence. The surgery can enhance your confidence, but not be a replacement for self confidence.

Do You Think I Could Benefit from Having Breast Implants or Do I Really Need 2 Work on my Confidence?

+1

Very well posted series of photos. It is a very personal decision to obtain implants that ONLY you can decide. It is your heart that matters not the size of your breasts! 

Breast augmentation and self-confidence

+1

Although, as physicians we can advise you as to the risks and benefits of breast augmentation, only you can decide if it is in your best interest to have the procedure.  But always remember, your personality, charm, and worth as an individual cannot be altered by the size or shape of your breasts.  Best wishes.

Web reference: http://www.VincentLeporeMD.com

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Do You Think I Could Benefit from Having Breast Implants?

+1

Your breasts are already very nice in size and shape, with a pleasing upper pole fullness and a youthful appearance. If you REALLY want to be larger, you could consider implants, but your breasts are attractive as they are and should not be the cause of any self-confidence issues.

Web reference: http://www.seattleplasticsurgery.com/breast-augmentation-surgery.html

Implants for increased confidence?

+1

I agree with Dr. Rand's advice.  Having said that, however, Slightly larger breasts would also look good on you.  Talk this over with a professional, especially concerning your lack of confidence.

Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Do You Think I Could Benefit from Having Breast Implants

+1

The right breast size and shape is truly in the eye of the beholder. Your breast size and shape are very aesthetically pleasing but a moderate addition of volume can be equally attractive. You are the one who has to be happy. Just don't go overboard. That would not look good.

Is Breast Surgery For You?

+1

Thank you for the thoughtful question and pictures.

Ultimately, whether or not you decide to have breast augmentation surgery performed will be a very personal decision that only you can make.  This decision should be made after careful consideration of the pro's and con's of surgery as well as understanding the potential risks and complications associated with breast implants (short and long term).

The fact that you are asking the question about self confidence suggests that you may have some concerns in this area. If so, meeting with a well experienced counselor to discuss any potential issues/ concerns may be helpful to you.

Again, thank you for the insightful questions.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.