Would I benefit from a BBL? (photo)

Hi, I'm 22 I weigh 118-122lbs and I'm exactly 5 feet tall. My entire life I've been petite. I do tend to gain weight but only in my trouble areas which are my stomach, love handles, and full back. I am getting a tummy tuck soon and would love to also do a BBL. I want a small waist and bigger rounder butt with slightly wider hips. Would I have enough fat to get me the results I want? Or should I gain more weight?

Would I benefit from a BBL?

+1
From your photos, you look to be a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift without having to gain additional weight. (In addition to the Tummy Tuck already scheduled) The most important thing when deciding to do this procedure is to find a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in Brazilian butt lifts. I perform between 6 and 8 BBLs per week and treat all different body types. It’s best to come in for an in person consultation to discuss the best option for you

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/buttock-augmentation-and-lift-photo-gallery/

BBL

+1
You already have a beautiful figure which means a great foundation for a very nice and curvaceous result.
Tummy Tuck will do wonders on your abdomen because it will get rid of the saggy skin, the muscle repair will make your waist smaller and the abdomen flatter and the BBL will just be the cherry of the pay: liposuction to upper and lower back, flanks and waist and using that fat to transfer into your butt and a bit to hips will just make your body beautifully curvy.
Have a great journey. Feel encouraged.
Dr. Cardenas
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Would I benefit from a BBL?

+1

You need to find someone who does these all the time and generates big results. You will need at least 1000 cc per buttock. You do not need to gain weight.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Would I benefit from a BBL?

+1
Thank you for your question, a Tummy tuck will help improve dramatically your abdomen, however in addition a Brazilian Butt lift will give you beautiful results, you have several pockets of fat for us to do liposuction and shape your body in to an hourglass look.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
You seem to have enough fat in the love handles and back for a Brazilian butt lift.

I would not recommend gaining weight. Abdomen will improve with abdominoplasty

Samir Shureih MD. FACS

sshureih@msn.com

Would I benefit from a BBL?

+1
You seem to be an excellent candidate for BBL + tummy tuck . You can achieve the results you wish without any problem
Best wishes