Would I Benefit from a Chin Reduction? (Photos)

I was wondering if others think that I could benefit from a chin reduction? I feel my chin is pointy/long, but I'm not sure if I'm just being overly critical and focusing on a feature that isn't really a big deal. Should I just leave it alone? (I've smudged my photos for privacy) Thanks!!

Decisions and genioplasty

+3

That kind of surgery is a very personal decision.  From what I can tell of your photos, your face would indeed be more balanced by reducing both the height and forward projection of your chin.  Your thoughts and requests are reasonable but it is not something that you NEED to do.  

all the best,

Rian A. Maercks M.D.