8 weeks OP from lipo and tummy tuck, will my skin smooth out?x
Doctor Answers 1
Unhappy with tummy tuck at 8 weeks
- It is natural to be concerned at this stage of a tummy tuck.
- A lot is changing but you don't have your final result.
- The belly button is likely to end up as you wish.
- Skin wrinkling can happen around liposuctioned areas.
- Be patient - and don't even think about it for another 4 months.
- Then see your surgeon - and go over what you are happy with and, if anything, what bothers you still.
- Best wishes.
Have a question? Ask a doctor
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.