I had Belotero injected 10 days ago. Do you think the puffy and saggy look will go away? (photo)

You can't really tell, but the eye with the bruise has the long looking bag under it. The other eye seems to have the same; however, it doesn't stand out so much because there is no bruise. I'm just curious if this is normal after 10 days, and if it has a chance of going away to look smooth.

Belotero and puffiness

+1
Belotero is a great filler for the under eye area.  Unfortunately the delicate area under the eye can be bruised for up to two weeks.  If you are concerned you should return to your treating physician for evaluation.

Belotero, under eyes

+1
It looks like you have some mild bruising with associated swelling at the injection site. Bruising can take up to 2-3 weeks after injection to resolve. I would recommend waiting it out a bit longer. 

Jennifer Ahdout, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologist