Are Any Doctors Using Belotero for Undereye Area?

Belotero, the new HA filler, supposedly doesn't cause the Tyndall effect. Are any doctors using it in the undereye area? If so, how are the results?

Belotero Balance in the tear troughs

+1

Let me first say that injection of a filler around the eyes is not without risk.  Lumpiness, visibility of the filler through the skin, prolonged bruising, asymmetry, and even blindness have been reported.  That said, I do use Belotero in this area.  I prefer surgery, however.  I think it is safer and gives a longer lasting corredtion.  A lower eyelid blepharoplasty with moving of the fat into the depression called the tear troughs is usually the best solution.  I have attached a link below.

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon