Belotero under eyes- super nervous

i have mild dark hollows under eyes and am considering Belotero. The doctor I saw suggested splitting one syringe between lips (for very subtle lip enhancements) and under eyes. Does this sounds accurate?

Belotero for under eyes and lips

+1
Belotero is a great choice for under the eyes as well as the lips.  While it's true that very small amounts of Belotero are needed for under the eyes, it will depend on how much correction you need.  If your physician feels that you just need a small correction this would be a great option for you- if you need more correction consider just doing one area for now so that you get the results you want.

Seattle Dermatologist

Belotero for under eyes and lips

+1
The under eye area and the lips are the ideal location for using Belotero. Since small amounts are needed in each area it is a great solution to do both during the visit.  It sounds like you are definitely on the right track.

Belotero: under eyes and lips

+1
Belotero is a great choice for use on the lower eyelids. It can also be used on the lips, although not always my first choice. Depending on how much hollowing there is of the lower eyelids, I typically use about 1/2-3/4 of a syringe. The remainder may be used on the lips. However, again, depends on how much filling you require for the lips to determine if this left over product would suffice for lip enhancement.
Beverly Hills Dermatologist